Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh so Yummy recipe(s)! :)

I have a love hate relationship with food. I really like it, but boy does it ever make life difficult! haha. I do like to cook, but when I haven't planned what we're going to have for dinner in advance, then I really hate cooking dinner. If a miracle happens, and I get a meal plan made for a week or two, and get all the shopping done, then cooking is my favorite thing! :)

One thing that always makes this difficult is figuring out what to have for dinner. Quite a while ago my SIL and I discussed putting a blog together where we can share all of our good recipes. I invited all of our sisters and a few other people, and it has turned into quite the nice collection. I still haven't tried all the recipes, but there are a few that have definitely turned into favorites. :)

One that looks, and probably sounds really weird, is Barbecups. But boy are they ever oh so good!!! :)

You can find the recipe at Delicious Beans and Things.

I am always searching for more good recipes! Do you have any you would like to share? You can either leave a link to your blog if you have them posted, or you can leave them as a comment, or email them to dbByDesign@gmail.com, and I will share them with everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.