Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tomorrow

Have you ever heard someone say, "I don't want to go to bed because I don't want tomorrow to come."? I don't understand that. Doesn't staying up late make the tomorrow that is inevitably going to come whether you go to bed or not, that much worse? Because not only is it tomorrow, but it's tomorrow and you are more tired than had you faced that tomorrow is coming and actually went to bed in preparation for it. As I went downstairs to get a drink of milk before bed I wondered why I was still up, seeing as how I was going to go to bed over an hour ago. Then I thought of "that sentence" (I have no idea why I put that in quotations, but the fact that I did reminds me of this super funny post my sister shared with me. Check this one out too. I was dying!) and I was so confused. What do I have to dread about tomorrow? Neil doesn't have to work, period. That's all. If Neil doesn't have to go to work then it is a good day to be a tomorrow day. Perhaps Tuesday could be a bad tomorrow day, but then why do I want to make Tuesday worse by staying up late before hand? And really, a whole extra day before hand? A whole bunch of nonsense if you ask me. Anyway, I am now off to face tomorrow. Goodnight to all! :)


p.s. can I just tell you that I had the weirdest dreams last night. My family was in it, plus some people from my mission, and then what's his name from Lost - uh, Swanker. lol. I don't know. Skywalker? Skype. not Skyler, anyway, the guy with the longish hair that was in love with Juliette Sawyer was in it too. It was a vacation/travel dream and was great! We were in a nice hotel, blah blah, then it turned into a vampire dream. Super weird. I don't know where that one came from. Anyway, guess you better go check out my brothers awesome book. This. He redid the cover, revised a few of the chapters, and redid the website. Don't miss it. :) They look great!



Links:
Funny Links:


This. book link

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.