Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Covert Robin Guest Post: Meet Courtney!!

I received my Covert Robin gifts from Courtney a while ago! I've been so anxious to share them with you because I have been loving them!!! and it's hard not to share a good thing! :) Here to tell you all about them is Courtney herself!!


Hi, my name is Courtney and I blog over at mon petit lyons.  I am so happy to be here at from blank pages... posting for Diane today!  Diane is my gift recipient in the Covert Robin swap.



I searched Diane's blog, flickr and pinterest accounts hoping for some clue as to what she might like to receive.  You never seem to find that one sentence that spells it out clearly like, "I so wish I had a pillow made with flying geese blocks with Kona Ash and the Little Apples line."   After some searching I did notice that Diane had a few Jane Bags in her flickr favorites and had pinned the Anna Maria Horner Good Folks fabric line.





I stuck a little petit lyons tag inside (because I almost always forget to):





 And then I noticed a new flickr favorite, in the form of a Mod Bud Journal.  I had just used this pattern for Curves Camp at Stitched in Color, so I thought a coordinating one was in order for Diane.





Diane, I hope my detective work was not completely off base : )  Thanks so much for letting me guest post today!

-Courtney



Thanks Courtney!! I absolutely LOVE the bag and notebook! I've been in need of a new purse and even though this technically isn't a purse bag, I have totally been using it as such!! (Well, as a purse/diaper bag. It's been perfect!) :) Thank you so much!!



Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Make sure to check out what everyone else has made too!


need a little more info? you can find covert robin overview and FAQs here, and learn a little bit more about how guest posting works here.

You can see all of the co-host guest posts on these dates:

4.1 the idea girl
4.2 mon petit lyons
4.3 from blank pages
4.4 buzzmills
4.5 sew well maide
4.6 casa crafty
4.7 mom2memphisandruby
4.8 imagine gnats


time to link!!!





Diane

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.