Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pattern Testers. Anyone?

I was just wondering if any of you out there have the time, and the interest, to help me test some patterns? Not necessarily right this minute. But soon. I am looking for someone, or even better a few someones, that have time to start and finish a project in a reasonable amount of time (like super fast is better than super slow). :) It is also preferred, and probably necessary, that you are able to give honest and complete feedback, aka good constructive criticism. Sewing experience is preferred, but not necessary. :)





Diane

3 comments:

  1. What is the pattern for? I would love to help test it out as long as its not clothing :) I'm afraid I'm not very schooled in the garment area.
    January T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I submitted the form and then realized I didn't give you my Flicker info. Oops!

    My page is Army Wife 19. Let me know if it doesn't show up, since I'm new to it I'm just figuring it all out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.