Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

100 Sales!! and a Sale!

Today I hit 100 sales in my Etsy shop!! Wahoo! :) (It only took 4+ years, but I don't mind.) I am so excited! :) Thank you to everyone who has supported my little efforts over the years. To celebrate, I think it's time for a little sale tomorrow! Last month I had a sale for My First Alphabet on Craftsy, and totally forgot that some people do not love Craftsy, and didn't even think to have a sale on Etsy. So tomorrow (starting tonight) I will reduce the price of My First Alphabet on Etsy, as well as My ABC's UPPERCASE on Etsy, for 24 hours! :)


My-First-Alphabet-by-Diane-Bohn

My ABCs


Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

and don't forget to enter the giveaway going on here.


Diane

5 comments:

  1. So which set would be easier for a "newbie" quilter who's never done piecing? I'm thinking your first set - My First Alphabet? It looks like those aren't as curvy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the My First Alphabet would be less intimidating. There are things that are nice/easy about both, but that set is a little more simple. :) You can check out this tutorial as well, if you want some pictures! http://fromblankpages.blogspot.com/2012/05/two-stars-squared-paper-piecing.html I've had some good feedback for it from other "newbie" paper piecers. And of course, if you have any questions, just ask! :) (you are a no-reply blogger, so I'm sorry I couldn't email you back!)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you. Well deserved. Cheers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo. That's awesome. Nice blog. See you at BYB

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats!!! I dig your alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.