Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birthday Flash Sale: Simple Star!

Today's flash sale is for the Simple Star pattern! It has patterns for 3 different sizes: 3" star, 5" star, and 10" star. And like almost all of my paper piecing patterns, includes cutting templates! (Cutting templates make it easier to cut your fabric with minimal waste, as well as make it easier to fussy cut fabric motifs and directional prints. It also speeds up the process of paper piecing when making multiple blocks! )

 Simple Star
Normally $3.49
TODAY ONLY: $2
43% off!!
Prices are discounted, no coupon required.
Sale will run for 24 hours.

Prices will never be offered this low again.

Purchase on Craftsy OR Etsy


Disclaimer: This pattern will only be discounted for a guaranteed minimum of 24 hours. It may be longer, but once the price reverts back to the normal price, I will not be making any exception discounts for late comers. Each pattern will go on sale sometime during the day on the specified day - start time is determined solely by me and may vary from day to day (most will be in the morning hours EST). Some sales may overlap, but none will be cut short due to starting times.


I realize that most of my patterns are for paper piecing. I hear that most people that have never tried paper piecing before, are a little reluctant to try it. Well, DON'T BE!! If you need a little help, I have a full tutorial for how to paper piece right here on my blog! (You can also find the link under Tutorials, if you want to come back later and check it out.) It is so much fun! I promise you won't regret it. And almost all of my patterns are very beginner friendly! And if you get stuck, shoot me an email! I'm happy to help. :)

How to Paper Piecing


The rest of the line up:

birthday-flash-sales



I can't wait to see what you make! Be sure to share your creations:

 Flickr group: http://Flickr.com/groups/fromblankpages
 Instagram* with hashtag: #fbppatterns
 Blog*: http://fromblankpages.blogspot.com/2014/01/share-your-projects-event.html
 Or link your projects to the patterns on Craftsy!

*Sharing on Instagram and linking up on my Blog automatically enter you in random drawings for a variety of prizes!



Thank you so much!


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.