Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Zodiac BOM: Virgo Block

Today I want to share with you the Virgo block from the Zodiac Block of the Month series I'm doing this year.


So far it's been AWESOME!!! I LOVE seeing what everyone makes! I've learned a lot through the process, and I'm tempted to do another BOM next year... though we'll see. If I do, I will definitely be doing it a little bit differently than I did this year. I'd love to hear your thoughts though... would you be interested in another BOM next year?



Anyway....


Virgo was last months block, and I LOVE it!! Unlike most of the previous blocks so far, this one has some really large sections - great for larger fussy cut designs. I was excited to use this flower/plaid print in this section. One of my first ever favorite fabrics! I've had this one in my stash since the beginning!


Here's a quick mandatory repeat mock-up! ;)








I had such a fun time playing around with this block!!! This is definitely my favorite design that I came up with. I could seriously spend hours playing with these coloring pages! So many possibilities!

Are you a fan of rainbow designs? Or are you totally sick of them?? I used to think they were just ok. But seeing the finished project with a perfect rainbow is way too awesome to say no to! ;)


If you haven't joined in yet, it's never too late!!! You can find the pattern in my shop!

https://fromblankpagespatterns.com/products/zodiac-bom-236-paper-piecing-pattern-pdf



If you haven't already, be sure to join the Zodiac BOM facebook group! There are a lot of beautiful blocks in there! It's fun to see what everyone is making!

If you're on Instagram, be sure to tag your blocks with #fbpZodiacBOM and #fbpVirgo (or whatever the name is of your pattern). :)




1 comment:

  1. Your rainbow mock up of this block is AMAZING!! If I had more time and talent I'd make it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.