I must say I was SOOO sad to miss the last quarter of last year. We moved at the same time as the pre-quarter link up. Although I missed it, I did finish a LOT of my projects that have been on my list for years! (I will post about those soon, I hope). I'm really excited to start over with a mostly fresh and new list this year. With no further delay, here's what I want to finish (and hoping you won't see these projects on my list over and over again. I at least feel like I'm getting better at actually finishing things.) ;)
Ok, looking at my previous list, I still have a lot of repeats... oh well. Anyway, here we go:
- Kaleidoscope Quilt - needs a back, then quilted and bound
- 60's Granny Quilt* - I want to change out the orange and teal instead. Then the giant squares need to be pieced to finish the top
- Tommy's Quilt* - I had the pattern all written out on my computer, and now I can't find the file anywhere. so bummed. I still remember how to make it, but I need to figure out the measurements again.
- Nest quilt* - just sew together, figure out a few details, and quilt and bind.
- My newest secret, upcoming pattern quilt.* The top is finished on this baby size. So excited to show this to you, but I am going to wait for the big reveal. I have a lap size of this to finish as well using some of Heather Bailey's new fabrics. So excited for it!
- Neil's triangle quilt - I started this one at Sewing Summit in Jeni's class. It's half finished. I LOVE how triangles look, but I am realizing that sewing them together is not my favorite. ;) I am probably going to confiscate the quilt once I give it to him. Good thing we live in the same house so he won't notice. ;)
- Bee Blocks Quilt. I received a lot of quilt blocks a year or so ago from the Quilting for a Cause group on Flickr (which I have been neglecting. the new flickr is so hard - as in hard to enjoy.) :( I laid these out the other day and paired up the blocks, and made a plan for them. I think I'll make all of these into 7 quilts.
- Numbers book, using My ABCs Numbers pattern.
- Swap projects (these are TOP priority and what I'm working on very very first, like right as I'm typing this, I'm also working on these. lol. I am having a lot of self control not skipping over to other projects.) It's a secret, so the pictures are very secretive. lol. But here they are. :)
- This pillow from Angela's class at Sewing Summit (I just realized that I never blogged about that. we moved right after... I have been thinking about it a lot, so maybe I'll do a really random recap. lol.)
- Coasters and mug rugs
- Starburst Mini
- and lots of patterns* that are in the works. but I don't know if those count here. ?
Alright, that is a long list. With everything else going on in life right now, I'm hoping I can still speed through these and get them finished! Who's with me?! :)
I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!