Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A New Blog. A Fresh Start


Well, I did it. I started a new blog. It's not all set up yet (depending on when you go check it out), but I think a fresh start is exactly what I needed.

With my previous photo hosting site kicking all my photos off my blog, among other things, I just feel like this blog is going to take a lot of work to clean up and get back up to where I would want it to be.

I don't have time for that right now. But I want to blog. So I'm starting over. and so far so good! :)

You can find my new blog here:


Super easy to remember, right?! I hope you'll come say hi! And bear with me as I finish setting it up and finalizing the final tweaks. :)


Happy Thanksgiving this week!!

ps. Are you wanting the best discounts of the year? There is still time to join the Creative Lounge ( my ~weekly newsletter) and get some killer sales delivered right to you inbox!

sign up here: http://fbpnewsletter.com!



Happy Quilting & Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.