Ok, there are only 2 winners. BUT I have 100 followers! 102 to be exact! That means I am going to do an awesome giveaway come the new year! I am super stoked! So make sure to come back after the new year and check it out! :) Thank you to everyone who stopped by, entered the Sew, Mama, Sew Giveaways, and became a follower! :) I had a BLAST! I hope you did too! :)
Now onto the exciting part!! drumroll please! ;)
The winner for Giveaway #1 is...
The winner for Giveaway #2 is...
Congrats! I have sent you an email for your addresses.
I have to say that I wish I could send each and everyone of you a gift! I thoroughly enjoyed each comment and feel like now I have so many friends! ;) So, in tribute to you all, here are all the things I loved about your comments! :) (you can stop reading here if you want...) ;)
First of all, I hope all of you have wonderful holidays! I'm so happy for everyone that gets to see missed family members, or new family members (congrats!), or simply more time with those favorite family members (like hubbies! - I'm with you on this one!). :) I also love the lights, the baking, the food, the time to relax! I hope everyone has safe travels! and a quiet and peaceful, or fun and adventurous day!
As to those lovely "New Years Resolutions". What a funny name isn't it? I love how so many prefer to make goals instead. Congrats to EVERYONE who conquered big goals or previous resolutions! That's Awesome!! (I am seriously impressed! I realize that I make resolutions because I like to make lists. My "resolutions" tend to be more a one giant and overwhelming list of things I want to work on, and then based on how I'm feeling that day, or that year, I simply pick and choose. I don't know if I remember any that I've ever made, or ever followed up on my progress, but I like to make lists. Perhaps this year I will actually strive to work on some. ;) But then again, I also like the idea of monthly goals, or shorter term goals. Do something that is achievable right?!) ;) Maybe we should have a resolution/goal party! Where half way through the year we celebrate our achievements! However large or small they may be! :)
Anyway, Some of my favorites, or perhaps ones that I should put on my list of things to work on, were...
- don't buy supplies unless I *need* them (but really we need everything right?! - as one comment said)
- balance my time better - more purposeful time for my children and hubby
- eat healthier
- exercise more
- more time for sewing/crafting/creating. heehee! I like this one! ;)
- less time waisting - so I have more time for sewing. ;)
- finish more of my WIPs! finish projects before I start more.
- read books that I own (for me it would be finish books I have started! lol)
- loved this: get rid of (trash/recycle/sell) one item a day, or get rid of things I don't want or need
- cook a "new" meal every week! I've thought of this before, but never really stuck with it. I should try it again.
- keep my 'craft' area clean - my hubby would LOVE this one. ;)
- focus on gratitude instead of fear (or worry)
- go on vacation ;) or take one major trip out of the country (this would also be my husbands favorite!)
- use up my stash!
- design some fabric! (my dream!!) :)
- sew some clothes!
- HIKE MORE!!! yes please!
- keep a better handle on finances
- hoard less. ;)
- give more than I receive
- simplify - ha! not with this list! ;)
- a past resolution - never skip flossing! wow! that should be an award winner!
- make my goals specific - actually have a plan for them (this time of day, x amount of times a week, etc.) so they aren't just floating in space. very smart!
- take more pictures, learn to use my camera better
- go on a 100 mile bike ride! - Yes! I would love to get back on my bike. Now I just need to figure out how with three little kids. ;)
See? Didn't I tell you I like to make lists?! :)
I wish everyone the best of luck with all of your resolutions, goals, or whatever you do or don't do! I believe in you! ;)
And all the best to you and yours!
p.s. Did you ever want to learn how to add numbers to your comments? I learned how here. Just in time too! ;)