Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, April 16, 2012

Charm Swaps Anyone???

I found two charm swaps today. I'm not saying that I joined them. I'm not saying I didn't. Anyway, I think they're set up pretty cool and think they are definitely worthy of sharing:


Orange / Aqua / Grey Mystery Charm Swap

and


if I could cross out a button I would. This swap is already filled!!


click on the buttons to check them out.


There is also a Spectrum Charm Swap - BRIGHTS swap on flickr too.



and in an attempt to find some good linky parties... where do you link up your projects through out the week??? :)



Diane

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Diane! You got a spot, but now the swap is full! I never would have believed that it would fill up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.