Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Liebster Blog!


This blog post has been sitting around for a while needing to be posted. Oops. My super good blog/email/flickr friend Tiffany, of This Crafty Fox, was super kind and awarded me the Liebster Blog Award!


liebsterblogaward.jpg

I have to say that when I was reading her post I was secretly hoping that I could win it (I love anything that has to do with German. A little obsessed? yes! I'm a dork when it comes to German/Germany, etc.). And then I did! I was really surprised! It made my day. ;)


Want to know what it is??

The Liebster award (German for favorite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less. As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.

Just ignore the number on my side bar. I think she gave me this award before I hit 200 anyway. ;)

I started blogging a few years ago... Ok, I started when my oldest was about 8 months old (about 4 years ago!). That's when I started my etsy shop and really started crafting. I wanted to be able to share my stuff with others. That blog really didn't go anywhere, and then in about August of 2010 I started this blog. It has been an awesome adventure!! Full of ups and downs, lots of blogging and lots of breaks, but it's been awesome! I think this year has been by far the best! I've really gotten to know so many great people and have really enjoyed the journey. :) 

Now what?! 

Liebster Conventions:
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!  


There are so many blogs that I really love reading out there. Here are five that are on my daily reading list! I think these gals are super fantastic!)

0. Tiffany, of This Crafty Fox (she's number 0 since she's the one that gave me this award, but you really need to go meet her!)
1. Lori of Adventures in Fabric - we first met through the PLPS last year. She was my secret partner. She is awesome!
2. Katie of There & Back
3. Candice of Sunshine Handmade
4. Lindsay of For the Love of Cotton
5. Jessica of Make Me Crafty


I could say some amazing stuff about each of these ladies. Basically they are all super awesome, way talented, and really nice. I think you'll like them. :)  Thanks for being great friends! Even if it is only through blogs. ;) 

Now go spread the blog lovin' and stop by and say hi! :)
Thanks again Tiffany!



Diane

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! I am honoured to accept!
    I'm off to go check out the other blogs you've given it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, thank you so much! you just made my day :) And congrats on you receiving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!!! you just put a huge smile on my face! thank you sooooo much, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! If you are so obsessed with German/Germany maybe you wanna check out my blog. Between my crafty stuff I once in a while slip in some Germany related posts (Berlin wall, Easter traditions, candy ;-) Dont worry I mostly write in English (sometimes with German subtitles for my mom)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.