Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sponsor Introduction: Material Girl Quilts

Celestial Star QAL with from blank pages...

I am so excited to introduce you to Amanda of Material Girl Quilts!

We probably met on Flickr, a long time ago. I don't even remember. But we've been friends for a long time. She actually was one of my pattern testers for the My First Alphabet pattern, and I actually saw her post about it on her blog today, so I have to share. ;) lol. (My browser pulled it up somehow as I was looking for something else. funny.) Anyway, Amanda has amazing talent!! And she's super duper nice! And I'm so happy she is a part of the Celestial Star QAL! So now I'll let her share a little of her story...

First I have to share a picture of this beautiful quilt she made, Happy Geese. This is just one of the patterns you can purchase in her shop.


Happy Geese quilt pattern by Material Girl Quilts (pdf download) 



Material Girl Quilts
My name is Amanda and I’m a fabric addict! I love to sew, craft and most importantly quilt. I enjoy sharing handmade items and ideas with others and hope to never stop finding new things to create.

This passion for creating led me to open a shop on Etsy www.materialgirlquilts.com that sells gorgeous fabrics, patterns and quilts (with a dream to some day open a brick and mortar shop near me). My goal with the shop is to help others like me find beautiful fabrics for their handmade creations. Whether it be in quilts, clothes, personal accessories or whatever makes their heart happy! I specialize in pre-cuts and hand picked fabric bundles. And even though I'm starting out small, I have BIG dreams for the shop in the future :)



Amanda has generously offered to giveaway this beautiful bundle of Moda Crossweave!


I would love to sew something up with this!!


You can enter to win this bundle, as well as a bundle of Heather Bailey's Up Parasol, when you link up your quilting photos starting tomorrow!  Come back for details. :)


Amanda has a lot of beautiful fabrics in her shop. Including yardage, bundles, and precuts. Here is one that always catches my eye. Waterfront Park by Violet Craft.

Michael Miller Waterfront Park Fat Quarter Bundle in Iris by Violet Craft

Thank you so much Amanda!! 
I hope you will all stop by and say hi, check out her blog, and/or follow her on Instagram! (@MaterialGirlQuilts)


Diane

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.