Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, December 5, 2016

American Patchwork & Quilting Podcast

Happy Monday!! Well, I hope it is! That always seems like an oxymoron to say that. ;)

Anyway... I wanted to share with you my exciting news and invite you to come join me!

Have you ever listened to the American Patchwork and Quilting podcast with Pat Sloan? If you haven't you should! It's really fun to listen to and *meet* a wide variety of quilters and people from all over! At least for me, I like getting an inside glimpse of peoples personalities besides what they edit and share on social media. And Pat Sloan is absolutely great! It would be hard for me to talk to totally random people on the spot and keep it interesting and not awkward, so what she is able to do is absolutely fantastic and really enjoyable!

So if you wanted to check it out, you should definitely come listen to it TODAY! Because guess who's going to be on??? ME!


I'm really excited!! and a bit nervous, but I think it will be fun!

The show starts at 4 pm EST
Here is a time converter for your time zone.

or you can subscribe on iTunes.



I hope you'll come cheer me on! And that you enjoy it!! ;)

Have a great day!!



1 comment:

  1. It was nice to hear about your quilting fun on the podcast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.