Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along

I found another quilt along that I want to participate in. (Not that I've done so great with the Bottled Rainbows, but it's still coming, and I think after I finish a couple of these big projects that I've been working on, I'll be able to keep up with this one much better. ;)

It's the 



I absolutely LOVE her first block that she made, and just might have to use the same Denise Schmidt fabrics. I heart them. :)

I think the giveaway prize is what really made up my mind to join. They are beautiful! :) Go check it out and quilt along if you want.


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.