Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

THANK YOU!!! + a few finishes!

THANK YOU 
everyone who participated in my sale yesterday! 
I am overwhelmed by the response and absolutely appreciate all of your support! Thank you!!

It's super exciting to see my pattern at the #1 spot on Craftsy's trending patterns! What an honor. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks! (I know this sounds cheesy, but I really mean it.)

Yep. I took a screen shot. ;) (nerd alert!)


Anyway, I realized yesterday that I probably should have put my pattern on sale on Etsy as well, as I know that not everyone likes to use Craftsy. I'll do another sale soon! :)


I did sneak in a few pictures on my blog post yesterday of my finished Word of the Year wall hanging, but it wasn't until last night, so I wanted to share it with everyone in case you missed it. :) (Sorry the pictures are dark... I took these at night) (using My First Alphabet pattern)

DSC_0952


DSC_0954
After I pieced the words, I added a border around the whole thing and simple basted the edges, added the binding and called it good! I was going to do some hand stitching, but for now I like it just like this. :)


DSC_0957
The back - with my hanging corners


I have too many little projects hanging around that need to be finished so I can put things away. I feel like I'm going to get swallowed up one of these days when I sit down in my sewing chair! lol. So this morning I finished up a new scrap basket (I desperately needed a new one!) using my blue Heart Art crosstitch heart that I had made earlier. I LOVE it!!

DSC_0957


DSC_0960

DSC_0950
The colors in these fabrics are so gorgeous!!

DSC_0949

DSC_0954
I used Pellon 71F for the lining to keep it's shape. It works great! Though I should have made it just a little bit smaller for the inside, as it kind of stretches in parts. It's still good though. 


 DSC_0947

And I did a bit of a rough job sewing around the top... I used the wonder clips instead of pins to hold it all in place, and they did not hold it enough. Oh well. It's for scraps...



Ok, well I guess the picture overload makes up for my lack of blogging. ;) I'll have more pictures of another project later this week too!

 
Happy Tuesday!
and thanks again! :)



Diane

6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome...I'm sure your little heart was happy and I'm glad! I don't shop much on craftsy, but I'm happy to go there when the need arises. =) Thanks again for a lovely sale...your peace mini is beautiful too! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! Your letters are so beautiful that I'm not surprised your patterns are super hit! I really like your 'font', clear and simple letters! Your pattern is in my wish-list. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty! I really love your scrap bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern wasn't in my budget this month after I had already purchased the washi tape but if you run another sale I would love to purchase the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. I am not a work person but a picture person. Great colors in the scrap basket. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your post and your picture of Label Blanks looks very beautiful.your source of labels blank are very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.