Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Super Sale Tuesday!

Since it took me all day to get things listed in my shop yesterday, and I still have more things to add, I figure it might be nice to continue my Cyber Monday Sale onto today! :)

Use code "CYBERMONDAY" at checkout 
and save 15% on your complete order! 

OR 

since it's Tuesday, and nothing is ever special about Tuesday, I thought I'd start 

a FREE SHIPPING TUESDAY!
I'll try and remember and put up a new code every Tuesday, if I forget, remind me before you check out and I'll add it. :)

For today only use code "FS1127"
domestic shipping only. Sorry anyone international.


(please just use one code. I don't know if it's possible to use two, but just in case. Thanks!) 

 



Diane

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Just got a pattern to use for my 3x6 Bee Blocks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.