Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thank You!! and Last Day for Coupon!

I want to say THANK YOU with all of my heart!! I just made a donation to the Humanitarian Aid program, which will go to help those affected by Cyclone Pam, of $146.83! Thank you everyone who purchased a pattern from me these last two days! Every little bit helps! If you would like to donate online, you can donate HERE.


I also want to let you know that today is the last day for my Birthday Coupons!!



Save 10% on any purchase with code: BIRTHDAY10
Save 15% when you spend $10 or more with code: BIRTHDAY15
Save 20% when you spend $20 or more with code: BIRTHDAY 20


All codes are good in my Bigcartel shop and Etsy shop.

This is a great time to get those more expensive coupon, aka my alphabets! I don't usually do coupons on a regular basis, so I don't know when I'll have any again. Just so you know. :)


I've been working on something fun, but with spring break this week, my work time has been quite limited. Hopefully I can finish it before the weekend! I can't wait to share it with you!!! :)

oh! and I finally sent off a February finish, so as soon as it arrives to the recipient, I'll be able to share those on the blog! Wahoo! - I haven't forgotten! :) March finishes are going to be awesome too!! What have you been working on this month?



I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Diane

2 comments:

  1. Can I use the coupons on Craftsy? I am a USA buyer.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craftsy doesn't accept coupons on digital items, so no. I'm sorry! I wish I could make the coupons available there as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.