Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday {4/25/2012}


Ahhh! The month is almost over and I don't know if I've finished much of anything I've wanted to finish this month. Isn't that always how the story goes?! ;) lol.

I did finish all my bee blocks! Wahoo! You can see them all here. Plus this Granny Square I mailed of yesterday.

DSC_0439

This was my first small granny square, and now I can see why they are so addicting. They are fun! :)



I also finished up my first official pattern! It's for my [4x5] Bee blocks.

Two Stars Squared

You can read more about it here. :)



I have been playing around with ideas for the Modern She Made Swap. What do you think?

Modern-She-Made-Swap-idea

The colors are super muted here. I do want to use more natural and light grey colors, but maybe some more splashes of color. Or more grey than the natural color to fill inside the circles. I don't know... what do you think partner? Do you read my blog? lol. ;)

I originally thought of paper piecing all of these, but I think it will be easy enough to make up template pieces instead, and then just sew them together and not have to worry about the paper. Which I think will save a lot of time and fabric waste anyway. Basically I need a break from paper piecing right now. ;)

This is the main thing I'm working on right now. Plus my secret project. If you regularly read my blog, this is probably a boring recap of everything I've posted this week. ;) But I think it helps me to kind of touch base on where I'm really at... so ;p j/k. ;D 


linking up at Freshly Pieced. :)



Diane

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pattern. The only paper piecing I have done though, is on the Craftsy Block of the Month for March this year. Do you think that's enough to be able to make your block? Anyway, I love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing! Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.