Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Celestial Star QAL: Winners!

Alright, finally getting to this, then I'm off to bed. It has been one of those days where I feel like I've been in a daze all day, and getting distracted by everything around me. I need sleep. lol. I apologize immensely for the delay!!

Celestial Star QAL with from blank pages...




The winners of the Quilting link up are...


The winner of the Moda Crossweave Bundle from Material Girl Quilts, winner picked from Instagram, is

 Sarah! 
Here is her beautiful mini that she made in July! I love this!




and the winner of the FQ bundle of Heather Bailey's Up Parasol, donated by I Don't Do Dishes, winner picked from my blog, is...


Cindy!
These blocks are amazing!! I think my favorite is the top right. :)



Congrats Cindy and Sarah!! And thank you everyone who is participating, as well as those of you who are simply following along with the quilt along! It's been a joy!! :) I love seeing all your blocks come together!!

Reminder: the final link up opens on Monday September 29th and will be open until Sunday October 5th at midnight. You will enter your project(s) into specific categories based on the number of total quilt blocks you made. I can't wait to see them finished!! :)


Diane

1 comment:

  1. Well done Cindy, great quilt! I'm afraid I haven't been able to get back and finish my remaining blocks but will get to them eventually. I love the block as its so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.