Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 13, 2012

from blank pages... #8

from blank pages... linky party


It's Thursday! And that means linky time! :) Thanks everyone who linked up last week! I think that was the best week so far! It was fun to see what projects you are planning on working on, or have already started! If you stopped by the Giant Squid at Just Something I Made, did you see her post a few weeks ago? To give you an idea of how big this is going to be... I think it's going to be awesome!!

So for me this week... I have worked on nothing. I don't even know if I've thought about starting something new. Ok, I did decide to join the Modern She Made Swap Round 2, but then I dropped out... before it even began. I just don't think I want to squeeze that in right now. So bummed to not participate, but I think it will be better for things here on the home front. If you want to join go do it now! I have a feeling that signs up will be closed soon. Here's my mosaic I made, even though I'm not participating. lol. ;)

Modern She Made Swap Round 2 Mosaic


Otherwise I've thought a lot about the Sewing Summit!! So glad that all the chaos of signups are over! Our internet went out at about 10 am that morning until 6 pm! I was freaking out! I called Neil in a panic and he was so kind to get all the info and the classes I wanted and signed up for me. I was on the phone with him while he picked the classes, then when he was ready to put in the credit card we hung up. Then he had that crazy experience of things being sold out and having to go back and pick classes again. He said it was the most stressful 15 min of his life!! ha! But he did GOOD! I got into some fun classes that I'm really excited about! :) (it was probably a good thing that I wasn't on the phone with him through all of that. I think we both would have had a heart attack! lol.)

Anyway, I've thought about making a name tag. Then I decided I'm not going to stress about it... I am not going to make anything for it. Just worry about not forgetting anything and have fun while I'm there! :) Only a month away!!!! But, Rachael DID make a super cute name tag and I just have to share it with you! I hope that's ok! ;)

sewing summit name tag

Isn't this to die for?! I want one this cute!! :) She is so amazing. :)


Anyway, I guess my beginnings for this week are to begin on working on anything! lol. I've been a bit down and out, so hopefully I can get my sewing mojo back soon. :)

What about you? What are your sewing plans looking like???


Just a few things with the link up:


  1. PLEASE make sure to link back to this post in your blog post! Let others know where you're sharing your projects so they can come share theirs as well! :) You can also grab a button from my sidebar.
  2. Make sure you are talking about some kind of beginnings in your post. If I can't figure out how it ties into this theme, I'll have to delete your link. no offense.
  3. stop by others posts and leave some comment love! :) 

Linky will be open until Saturday night! :)

Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!! :)


Diane





3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing my teeny tiny quilt ;) it's ok to be in love with the quilty version of yourself, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find your sewing mojo again soon. Can't wait to see what you make when you do! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her tag is so cute! I need to make something....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.