Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, January 12, 2015

Learn More Sew More with CraftyPlanner: LOVE

Good morning everyone!! (or afternoon, depending on where you are, I guess...) I am really excited to let you know that Sandi of CraftyPlanner has invited me to be a guest blogger as part of her Learn More Sew More challenge! This month she is covering Paper Piecing, which of course is my favorite method for quilting! :)
Hop on over and see my extensive tutorial for how to paper piece my LOVE letters! These are a great intro into any of my alphabet patterns. I share all my tips and tricks to make the process as easy and quick as possible.



AND, if you make at least one of the letters and share a picture of it on Instagram with the tag #LMSMpaperpiece, you will be entered to win a copy of My ABCs Complete (which includes the upper and lower case alphabet patterns) AND the Numbers and Punctuations pattern.

Be sure to tag your pictures with #fbpPatterns too, so I can see what you make! ;)


AND to go along with it, these are my first AND second finishes of the year! Wahoo! :) It feels good to finish something already. ;) I am really excited to use this cute little mug rug!


 p.s. IF I were to go this square mug rug again, I'd leave off the spacer between the L and O. But that's ok, I still like it. :)


I hope you'll go check it out!!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.