Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Have you been coloring??

I received the best email the other morning! Mareika from Germany emailed me some pictures she's been coloring! She is just starting out with paper piecing, and I always love to hear when others have a good experience with paper piecing, as I obviously really enjoy it! and of course I want others to as well. :)


She colored my 70's Geese pattern, and I think these are just amazing!!









Here she put 4 pages together to create an 8 x 8 block repeat. Very cool!!



I can't believe the month is almost over!! I am working on a few goodies as prizes for the Coloring Contest, so I hope you'll join in! (The odds are pretty stinking good right now.... just saying.) ;)

How about these rainbow colored pencils??

Rainbow pencils
I'll make them into a pouch or a mug rug, winners request.



Link up your coloring pages below:


   
   




Diane

1 comment:

  1. So I've been colouring… and my 3 year old daughter too. But call me technologically impaired but I can't even find an email address to send the picks to you.
    thanks for the great colouring pages and the chance to sit down with my little darling over baby chinos and some colouring for a very special morning tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.