Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Photography with a Purpose

Ok, I just want to try this out and see how it works. :) Here is my photo for this last week on Service. (You can see what my topic was here.)




If you have any photo that you want to share, whatever it may be about, go ahead and link up and we'll just have fun this week.



Next weeks topic: Dream Board!

It seems like I've heard a lot of talk lately about knowing what you want in life, and how will you ever reach your goals if you don't know what you're working for. I remember in school, one of my teachers talking about dream boards and how seeing your dreams everyday helps you to reach them! (or something. Anyway, I'm sure everyone has heard about them.)

I've been thinking for a long time about the things I want in life... so here is a perfect opportunity! For this next week, get your collection of photos to put together your Dream Board!! :)

I'm so excited! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.