Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who are You???

Putting this blog together, I've really felt like I'm starting from scratch. But it really has been so much fun! I've had a blast participating in all these linky parties, finding so many talented crafters, creators and photographers. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE all your wonderful comments!! And getting to know the people who stop by to say hi!
Thank you!


I decided I wanted to do a special post to get to know all of you!! Who are you? Where are you from? What do you like to do? I'd love to know something about the people who read my blog. :)

Please leave a comment and tell me who you are!

I'm going to make a tab at the top of my page labeled "Who are you?" and I'll tell you a little bit about myself, and then if you want to leave your blog address, I'll compile the whole list there and link it to your site! I'll also have a link to this post so new people can leave their blog link and also where you can quickly come to read what others have written about themselves. :)

*~*~*
If you want to place your blog in a category, like sewing, crafting, photography, etc, then I will separate them into categories and it can be an easy find for people who are looking for new inspirations.



I'll start:

(I'm the one on the right)

I grew up in Logan Utah, San Antonio Texas and Orem Utah. As well as spending a summer to a couple years respectively in England, Austria and Germany. I've also been lucky enough to travel to many other European including Switzerland, Italy, and France (along with short visits to a few others). As well as visited Israel (LOVED IT!!), Bermuda, the Virgin Islands, Mexico (the Baja and Cancun), and Canada (Calgary and Banff). (I think that's all). So yes, I LOVE to travel! :)

I received my Bachelors degree from Utah State University in German, with a minor in Art and a minor in Horticulture. (I kept changing my major but couldn't give any of them up either). Some people had the problem of not know what to major in because they didn't want to study anything. I had the problem of not knowing what to major in because I wanted to study everything. If I went back to school, I would love to continue to study art, as well as economics! (and some more German). :)


I've been married for almost 4 years now! Wow! Time flies! I knew my hubby for 8 years before we got married and we have always been best friends! Our first date was Junior Prom. :) Awww. ;) Though we weren't high school sweethearts. We dated for about 11 hours in high school. (It was too weird). Then we dated for a week about a year before we got married (my hubby was so cute in telling me how he would picture us in our little apartment, so happy, and growing old together... and that's how we started dating that time. It melted my heart!) :) though funny how it didn't last. Later he got me fired from my job that he hooked me up with (that was the beginning of the only time we weren't friends), and later was going to delete my number out of his phone, but texted me instead. We started hanging out and got married about 3 months later. :) It has been a wonderful journey!



I have two very wonderful and happy boys! They are the joy of my life, as well as my greatest frustration some days. :) One of my favorite things is to look back on old photos of them and see how they grow and change. As well as stay the same!



I love the outdoors, rock climbing, hiking, camping, cross country skiing (though I haven't done much of any of that since being married). I did recently complete a triathlon (and attempted another one). I do love to swim and bike. I also love Art, sewing, and creating. I have a hard time not being busy... which can drive my hubby crazy sometimes. ;)

I am LDS, and served a mission for my church in Germany and Austria. Hence why I was able to live in Germany for almost 2 years and majored in German. (I was also able to go back and study for a summer there! One of the best summers of my life!) The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest blessing of my life and brings me the greatest happiness I could ever have. (find out more at www.mormon.org).


I guess that's me in a nut shell (maybe a large nut shell).
You don't have to leave that much info, but if you do, I would love to read it all!! :) So no holding back! :)

Thanks! and Have a fantastic day! :)
(don't forget to follow along! --->) :)

2 comments:

  1. hello, i read your blog occasionally and we both are from the same city in texas. how exciting! thought id share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on your blog this morning, and I love the way your express yourself...very refreshing blog! :) I own a lovely little fishing/family vacation resort on Norfork Lake called Mockingbird Bay Resort, and yes, I also quilt (and paint, and make lampwork beads, and homemade soap...etc.) I'm ADD project hopping, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.