Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bloggity Blogs: Oh Fansson!

There are a lot of blogs out there that are super great, and a lot that come and go on my "Have to stay updated on" list. Oh Fransson! Is one that has always been on that list! If you don't know all the wonderful creations of Elizabeth Hartman, you HAVE to go check out...

Bloggity Blog: Oh Fransson!

She always has so many amazing projects, mostly quilting (and let me tell you, she definitely does NOT skimp of detail or quality!), 
Can you guess how many tiny squares she used to make this?! Isn't it beautiful?!

but sometimes there's something else thrown in there. 
LOVE these nesting bags! :)

I always love looking at her fabrics and wish that my overstuffed collection contained more of the fabrics that she has than what I have. :P Oh well. :) 

Aren't those the brightest colors?!

Her colors are wonderful!! And she has such a great eye! There is a lot that one can learn from her!

 I love everything about this mini quilt! The colors, the design, everything! It just makes me happy. :)


I am such a fan of these blocks! She has a few pillows and a tutorial on how she put these together.

Besides the great colors, I love the flowers she made to quilt it! She shows us how on her blog.


There are so many other great projects, quilts, quilt alongs and tutorials on her blog. You don't want to miss them!

Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your wonderful talent!! :)




Picture Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.