Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm a contestant on American Crafters!! :)

This morning when I was checking my email I received an exciting surprise! :) Amy from Nap Time Crafters had sent me an email letting me know that I was picked to be one of the 15 contestants for the American Crafters Contest! Yippy! :) How exciting!



There will be a few different rounds, where the judges are YOU! There are judges who will add commentary on each entry, but ultimately, the readers are the ones who pick their favorites. Each week you will pick your favorite three projects and then I'm not sure how many will continue on to the next round. Anyway... This weeks theme is:



Oh, I am racking my brain. What to do?!

I have to submit my project by Thursday, and then all the projects will be posted on Friday and voting continues until Sunday. So PLEASE be sure to stop by and vote for your favorites!!! :) (and it's ok if you don't necessarily vote for mine. Just whoever's is the best.) :)


I will post my project on my blog too, so be sure to check back and see how it goes. :) Thanks Amy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How very exciting.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome! good luck :)
    http://itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.