Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oops. Sorry...

I updated my tutorial page, but never actually checked it to see how it worked. It seems like I used to be able to link pictures in blogger, but it doesn't ever seem to work anymore. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I updated the captions so they actually DO link to the individual posts.


Otherwise, I've been working for hours on putting a tutorial together for this...


I think it's taking me longer to get all the pictures together, than it did to make the actual bags.
 I hope it's worth it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.