Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For the Love of Solids - Round 2!

This Swap was my ultimate favorite swap so far! So of course I couldn't resist joining Round 2! (Hurry! There are still openings... head over and join!) :)  I'm so excited!

I created my mosaic and then realized that I need to add about 100 more colors to it. There are too many great colors out there... ug. Oh well. ;)

FTLOS Round 2 Mosaic

4 awesome colors!
I'm not adding 100, but here are 4 that I also love!!! :)


As for what item I would love to receive, I need a sewing machine cover, a laptop case would be nice, or an awesome wall hanging to hang downstairs. :) I also need a new purse, and of course I love bags, so of course that would be appreciated. ;) Really anything would be awesome! I loved what I received last time, and I'm pretty easy to please. :)

Guess I need to hurry and finish up my other projects!!! :) - this will give me good motivation to hurry and get them done. :)

Happy Day!



Diane

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to decide whether or not I should sign up. I loved the last round but I really wanted to devote my time to other projects. Maybe I will limit myself to just this swap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.