Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, January 27, 2012

Phew!

Do you ever get done with something and it's like you want to collapse on the floor with relief?! That's how I feel after putting the tutorial together for the Candy Land Quilt. It's been on my mind for the last two weeks, bugging me to finish it! I honestly didn't think it would take that long... I decided to do the whole thing in Illustrator (which I LOVE and am so grateful for that program!) But I spent all day on the computer yesterday. Thank goodness for grandma's who love to have little boys come over and destroy her house. ;) (They're not that bad.) Anyway, after all that work I just want to do one more post of it! (Mostly because I didn't put the front and back together and want to see them together.) :) I'm pretty excited for this!! :)

do.Good Stitches, Feb quilt layoutdoGood-feb-back

Front and Back
I think it will be so fun!! What little girl wouldn't love this on her bed, right?! ;)
You can find all the instructions for putting this together here.


Now I'm off to relax and breathe and avoid the computer like the plague. heehee.


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.