Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, January 2, 2012

FREE Quilting Class on Craftsy!

Hi! Guess what I signed up for? A free quilting class on Craftsy! It's called: The Craftsy Block of the Month. It's by Amy from I can't remember where, but I know I've visited her blog before. Anyway, she is teaching two blocks a month and by the end of the year you will know how to complete 20 new blocks, quilt, bind, etc and finish a quilt! :) I figure it can't hurt to learn new things, obviously. And I really want to learn how to sew curves! I don't know what that block looks like, but I'm interested to see how she teaches it.



January is already up, and although I haven't finished the video for it, it already is full of tips I didn't know about. :) If you have never taken a class on Craftsy, you should join this one! I think most of them are around $30. This is my first class actually, but I like it! :) Anyway, I thought I'd share!

I don't know how else to get you there except taking you through my page. ? If I click on the class it just takes me right in and I don't know what it will do if you aren't signed up for it yet. So here is my profile page, and then just click on classes and there it is! :)

Anyway, I also decided to share some of my projects on there. It seems like an awesome website, and a great community to share things! One of my *dreams* is to make a few patterns, and it looks like that just might be a good place to upload them? I don't know. I guess I'll find out when I get there. :)

Happy Crafting!! :)



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.