Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, July 1, 2011

Kaleidoscope QAL: Ready, Cut Sew

I finally finished cutting all my fabric last night! :) Yippy! I absolutely love the colors together!

IMG_2476

(Though I only had a yard of the white, so I'll need to get some more. I think I should just buy a bolt because it seems like white is always a necessity and I never have enough.)

IMG_2480
I like it so much I'm giving you two pictures of the exact same thing. :)

I also laid out two blocks before going to bed, just to get a little bit of an idea on how it's going to come together. I am SO EXCITED!!! I think it will turn out pretty good. And I really love everyone's pictures in the flickr group too. It's a lot of fun working on something with others, and especially seeing all the variations of the same pattern. :) Good times.

IMG_2481

Every time my husband sees my piles, all he can say is, "That's a lot of fabric." :) Yup. :)


Diane

1 comment:

  1. I had also finish cutting mine up last night but yours are in such neat piles, mine are just messy. Your blocks sure are looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.