Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pretty {little} Pouch Swap

I loved watching all the pouches being made and sent around blog land during the first round of the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap. Now it's time for round two!! Yippy! And I'm in! :)

I already came up with my little mosaic ( I don't know why pic 13 isn't showing up, but I really like that one too.)

Pretty {little} pouch swap


I'm really open to anything. I do need a pouch to keep all my purse stuff in (chap-stick, tissues, hand sanitizer, lotion, gum, etc.) so when I switch bags it's quick and painless to switch all my accessories too. Something with a little depth is nice.

But I would also love a new pouch for my makeup/travel stuff. Or WHATEVER. I really love anything and everything. There are a million things that I could use a sweet little pouch for. :) I know I'm going to love whatever comes my way.

Hurry and go sign up so we can get started! ;) There are about 15 spots left!


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.