Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretty {little} Pouch Swap: Dear Partner

From my first post, I added a few items to my inspiration mosaic:

Pretty {little} Pouch Swap Inspirations


I also want to let you know that I hate filling out forms. :) I never know what they are asking. When I filled out the questionair, and asked what I like... I wasn't sure if I should put what I wanted for my pretty {little} pouch, or what I would like to try making. So please excuse my super weird answers. (Ok, I don't remember what I wrote, but just in case). :)

I'm not picky. I love color, just not anything super flashy or crazy. :) (and I'm not so much into sports, animals, or kids prints - except some Riley Blake stuff. )

Also, I am in need of a little coin purse and a little pouch that I can keep all my purse essentials in - so when I switch bags it's easy to switch all of my stuff over. But really, I LOVE bags and pouches, so you can make ANYTHING you want! :) (I just thought I'd add that in case you want a little more direction.)

I can't wait to see what you make me!! This is so much fun! If you have any questions I'd say just ask... but then that would give you away. :)

Have a great week!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.