Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 22, 2011

do.Good Stitches - Harmony

Here are my blocks from August:

IMG_3316 IMG_3314

and then I hung them up in the window
IMG_3323 IMG_3320
I think they look kind of cool. :)
and I also think I've been going a little picture crazy lately. 
where's the balance???

And here are mine for this month:

IMG_3337

oh here it is.
I didn't take any good pics of these.
yet.

I think I might redo the one on the left. It might be a little too intense with all the other blocks that people are doing. Though I guess I could just take off the outer border and put a white border on it. hum.

I really love the blocks that I'm getting from everyone! They look so great! :) I can't wait to put the whole quilt together. :) I am having a lot of fun in this group. It makes me happy. (cheesy! gag. j/k! but it does.) :)



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.