Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I can breathe again!

I have a love-hate relationship with deadlines. I love them because they force me to finish things when I am being lazy, but I hate them because where there are too many at once I feel like I am suffocating! a realization that I didn't notice until yesterday...

I have had so much going on recently, and yesterday was my first day of freedom!!! No more deadlines (at least not for a while). And I just felt like a huge weight was lifted from me. I can breathe again! Not that I feel like crafting/sewing is a burden, but maybe you know what I mean. I also feel a huge desire to finish up everything that's been on the sidelines... now that I don't HAVE to do anything, I WANT to do everything. :)

So prepare for many a posts coming up of everything I have finally finished! :)  ... and hopefully there will be even more that I finish up by then. (or at least an update on things that have been forgotten. bottled rainbow? Kaleidoscopes? coin quilts? crossing my fingers!) :)

a sneak peek...

DSC_0537



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.