I have finished a few things! Like this awesome zipper pouch!
I made one for my FTLOS swap partner (which I also finished and finished up a lovely pillow cover). You can see more of that here.
And a new purse! I'll post more about this soon.
The wedding gift from this summer. It's a floor mat for the kitchen and a hot pad.
And now to the list making! Here's what's currently on my mind, and in my sewing machine:
- I finally cut the binding for this quilt. It'll be nice to finally get this one out of the way (and into my shop) :)
- I also have a pile of mug rugs and coasters that just need to be quilted and bound, as well as a lot of ideas for more. :)
I love this old school fabric, and I'm adding some more modern stitching... though I think I'll do less lines than what is on the top coaster. They are so much fun to make!
- I've been working on my quilt for my niece! My huge pile of fabric that she picked out is actually starting to turn into something!
(I have to post pictures so my sis knows that I really am making progress on it! lol! I have even done more since I took these pictures earlier today. :) )
- I have also been working on my Kaleidoscope quilt from the Kaleidoscope QAL that was hosted over at Don't Call Me Betsy this summer... I'm getting there. :)
I thought I had a more recent pic, but I'm even closer to this... I'm starting to get tired of having this on my wall above my bed. ;) lol. and I kind of wish I'd put it together how I originally had planned. Oh well. I hope I still like it when I finish it... maybe I'll have to put it in the closet for a while (and get it out of my mind for a while) and then pull it out and love it again. :)
- The above mentioned zip-itself pouch has a tutorial (with the adjustments for making it with a sewing machine rather than hand stitching) that I'm putting together. Maybe next week???
- I'm getting a lot of blocks coming in from my do.Good Stitches circle! I can't wait until they all arrive and I can put them all together! :)
- a pile of bags that are waiting to be finished for my shop.
I really love these fabrics together! :) I am digging pink and orange lately. Can you tell? :)
I think that's it for now...
and of course more patterns and ideas for more projects that I want to do! :) It just never stops. :)