Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, July 16, 2012

100 Quilts for Kids meets Quilting for a Cause

Can you believe that there are already 98 members in the Quilting for a Cause group?! I love this quilting community! You all are awesome!! :) THANK YOU! (there are already a lot of beautiful blocks in the group pool for Marika too. It's so exciting! :)


Swim, Bike, Quilt

Last night I was browsing Flickr and noticed Katie's picture for her annual 100 Quilts for Kids event. You make a quilt, donate it, share pictures in the flickr group, win prizes. It's a fun event for a great cause.

Well it made me think about Melinda who said she has extra Bee blocks she won't be using. A few other people chimed in with blocks too, and I have been wondering what we could combine them for. Well, I think 100 Quilts for Kids is the perfect excuse to use them!






I am volunteering to collect everyone's blocks and turn them into quilts. If you have even one extra block that you have lying around, will you stop by this discussion and let me know?! If you comment on this post to volunteer I'm going to ask you to go there anyway (so make sure you go there too). It will be easier for me to keep track of everyone who wants to help and not miss sending my address to someone who comments elsewhere.

If you want to help put blocks together too, come say so, I'm happy to get all the help I can!



Thanks in advance!!




Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.