Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Two Stars Squared: A Paper Piecing Tutorial


Two Stars Squared

I put together a four part tutorial for Paper Piecing! It's really detailed and basic, hopefully anyone who is new to paper piecing will be able to follow right along with the step by step images and instructions. I used my pattern Two Stars Squared, and am grateful for everyone sewing along!  Feel free to use my pattern, or use the instructions to apply to any pattern you feel like trying!


Here are the different tutorial parts:
You can also find these links under the Sewing Basics tab at the top of my blog. 


I don't know if there is anything more exciting than seeing my patterns and tutorials being used! THANK YOU! :) I decided to start a link list on my side bar to share your blog posts where you share something you made using one of my patterns! (I am hoping that the list will grow and grow! ;) I can dream right?!) I hope you will stop by and see what others are making too! Please let me know if you make something so I can add you to the list! :)




Diane

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.