Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Sunshine made from 70's Geese: Now You Can Make One Too! and FLICKR!


70's-Geese-by-Diane-Bohn

If you follow me on Craftsy, then you might already know, but I added another pattern to my shop! Wahoo! :)


70s Geese octogon finish
pattern includes variation for the octagon-finished edges


It is for a 12" block version of the mini I made for DQS12, Happy Sunshine. I forgot that I named the mini and came up with something else for the block name, 70's Geese. It might have just been the colors I used together, but the mini had such an overwhelming 70's feel to it that I couldn't resist the name. Taking pictures of it with Instagram may have also contributed to that. I thought for minute that it might have 70 geese in it, but it doesn't. 32 Geese did not sound like a good name.... more like lame. ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. :)

DSC_0438


oh, AND did you know... that I have a Flickr Group for my blog?????????????

maybe I'm super lame because I've actually had one for a loooong time now. I'm grateful for the 8 members that have joined me! Though I think only two other people have actually posted photos to it. One I invited. So come join me! :) I don't know. I figured I'd mention it again since a few people suggested I make one. :D Thanks! Don't worry if you don't post anything to it. I always forget to put things in it too. :)



I hope you all have an awesome weekend!! :)


Diane


1 comment:

  1. I think this would be a great center block to a medallion quilt. Or a round robin type thing. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.