Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, May 4, 2012

Denyse Schmidt Charm Swap at Made with Moxie!

Jill over at Made with Moxie is putting together a charm swap exclusively for Denyse Schmidt fabrics!! How wonderful is that?!!




You can sign up on her blog.
and make sure to join the flickr group so you can post your fabric choice!


If you want to see some Denyse Schmidt goodness, you can see her entire collection of fabrics here. Go on! Take a look. Now wipe that drool off your face. ;) I especially love some of her older lines. Aunt Edna? Yes Please!! :)

So please come join in the fun!!

Diane

3 comments:

  1. Do you know if there is a "regular" rainbow charm swap that is starting soon ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting I'll have to go have a look =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the heads-up! I'm in...twice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.